Please read this information before making a payment and listing your book with us. Thank you!
By signing up to this service and making a payment, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Your book/s will be listed on our bookshop page and linked to the site where your book is for sale. All commissions/royalties (and rights) from the sale of your books, stay with you. However, if you have your book listed on a site that we are affiliated with (e.g. Amazon), we will use an affiliate link, which means we earn a very small commission (at no extra cost to you or your customers).
- All new book listings are added to the top of the page, so your book will appear first on the list for at least 7 – 10 days. This amount of time is subject to change, without warning.
- In addition to the listing on our book shop page, your book will appear in the next release of our blog newsletter as one of the ‘latest book listings’, giving you increased exposure.
- Next to your book will be the description (supplied by you in the form you are required to fill out after making payment.) If no description is provided, one will not appear next to your book.
- Please do not forget to fill-in the form on the ‘List your book in our shop’ page, so that we know which book is attached to your payment. If we do not receive a form from you, we will not be able to chase you up, as the payment form does not include contact details. If the name on your credit/debit card is different from the name you enter in the form, please mention this in the description panel, in brackets, e.g. (Name on card is XXX XXXXXXX).
- Once you have made a payment and submitted the form, it can take anywhere from 3-10 days to process and publish your book on the site. Once your payment clears and we have received your form, we will send you an email requesting a book pic. You will either need to supply us with a book cover pic, or give us written permission to use the cover pic on the site where your book is for sale.
- If you have not received an email from us after 10 days, confirming your book has been listed on the site, please contact us at email@example.com and we will get straight onto it.
- When you choose to list your book with us, you will go on a subscription that will renew automatically every year. You can cancel this at any time. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems with this.
- You can make payments 1 of 2 ways. Using a valid credit/debit card through the wordpress payment button (you will be asked to create a wordpress account to manage your subscription) or through the paypal button.
- All payments are in AUD, please check the currency exchange rate for your country before making a payment as we -Joanne Caddy, ‘Mum Life Stories’ or anyone associated with http://www.mumlifestories.com – do not accept responsibility for any misunderstanding over the price.
- The payment amounts listed on the ‘List your book in our shop’ page, are not inclusive of any taxes that your country may charge for the transaction.
- If you change your mind about your listing, we can refund your payment, but a request must be made by email to email@example.com within the first 3 days after you have made the payment. Once your book is listed, you can request to have it removed at any time but we will not be able to give a refund.
- By choosing to list your book with us, you are agreeing that you own the rights to the book/publication you are asking us to list and the cover art that you are supplying us with. You also agree to inform us of any changes that may affect your rights to these materials in the future.
- Mum Life Stories and it’s founder/CEO Joanne Caddy reserve the right to reject any books for listing that seem suspicious in nature or that do not fit with the nature of Mum Life Stories. We list mainly books for mums, about mums, written by mums or including mums somewhere in the narrative. We also accept children’s books and the YA genre, and other books that may not fit the ‘Mum Life Stories’ theme but that are appropriate for any audience, i.e. no gratuitous violence, profanity or sexual content.
- You agree that Mum Life Stories has the right to advertise your listing through email marketing and the book shop (where your book is listed) through various formats including but not limited to social media accounts associated with Mum Life Stories.
- You agree to inform us of any changes to the listing on your sale page, any change of site where your book is listed for sale, and/or any removal of your publication from the linked site.
- Mum Life Stories and their founder/CEO Joanne Caddy take no responsibility for the sales or lack thereof resulting from this listing, nor any links that do not work, if the link you supplied is incorrect or no longer valid.
- We also take no responsibility for the quality or content of the books listed, nor their effects on the reader/buyer of the publication. Once the buyer leaves our site and buys the publication from you through the link provided, all responsibilities for returns, refunds, complaints etc, return to you the seller/lister.
If you agree to these terms and conditions and wish to proceed with listing your publication with us, CLICK HERE to return to the ‘List your book in our shop’ page and proceed with payment.