Thank you for being a part of the Mum Life Stories community and sharing your valuable story with us. We are committed to telling your story as accurately and truthfully as possible whilst creating a sense of inspiration and motivation for our readers.
Please read and agree to the below Terms and Conditions and enter your 250 words (or less) mumtrepreneur story in the space provided. (Your email address will not appear in the article unless you request it to). In the links section, please provide all website links and social media accounts that you’d like to include in the article.
Don’t forget to sign up to our mailing list to get notified when the article is published.
By agreeing to have your story written you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth here:
- You agree that all information provided by you, is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge and that http://www.mumlifestories.com and its associated administrators have permission to publish your story in a written article to be displayed on the http://www.mumlifestories.com blog, with inclusion on various social media platforms and on accounts associated with http://www.mumlifestories.com including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- You agree to provide an image of yourself (a request will be emailed to you after your story submission) which will be displayed with your story within the article on http://www.mumlifestories.com blog and associated social media accounts.
- You agree that your image (photo) is a true representation of you and not an image of someone else and that you have permission to use the image you submit. If it was taken by a professional photographer, you will have permission from the photographer to use the photo. We need either written evidence of this permission or the name of the photographer as well as their website to include in a photo credit.
- You agree that http://www.mumlifestories.com and it’s associated administrators have permission to edit and slightly change the wording in your story if there is need for it. You will receive a draft for approval before any changes are published.
- You agree to sign up to our mailing list here to receive notification when the article is published and to keep up to date with future stories, news and promos (including writing competitions and prize giveaways).
- We’d appreciate it if you would share a link to the article on your website (if applicable) and/or Facebook account (if you have one) and/or share an image (provided to you by Mum Life Stories) on at least one of your social media platforms, with tags (where applicable) of Mum Life Stories account.
We simply hope you understand that all the information and images you submit to us will be publicly displayed for many people to see. We also post on several social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Thanks for reading through and agreeing to all the red tape. Please fill in the form below. Here’s a quick reminder of what to include in your story.
(max 250 words) about:
- Who you are
- How many children you have
- What your business is
- Why you started it
- How you started it (don’t forget to include any obstacles you had to overcome)
Can’t wait to hear from you and learn about your unique Mum Life Story! E-mail us at email@example.com if you have any further questions.