Are you interested in having your story told? I am looking for real mums with real stories to tell.
If you’ve ever thought to yourself “Man, they could write a book about my life” or “Geez my life would make a great movie” then I’d love to hear from you. I need inspirational stories about how you’ve overcome an obstacle, survived a drama/tragedy, reached your goals and/or dreams, contributed to the world and/or society, found balance in your life or just simply found a way to enjoy all that you have despite your circumstances, etc.
If you have any stories to tell (and I believe we all do) and would love to be featured on my blog in a story written about you by moi, then please fill in the form below (with a brief outline of your story) or send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, country of origin and 100 words or less, briefly outlining your story. If selected you will be able to submit for inclusion, links to websites or social media accounts promoting yourself and/or your business. Please read our very simple terms and conditions below and indicate in your email or the form below that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions:
By agreeing to have your story written you are agreeing to:
- Be bound by the terms and conditions set forth here.
- Have all information provided by you, included in a written article to be displayed on the http://www.mumlifestories.com blog, with inclusion on various social media platforms, in accounts associated with http://www.mumlifestories.com including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Have an image of yourself (supplied by you) displayed with the article on http://www.mumlifestories.com blog and associated social media accounts.
- Your image (photo) shall be a true representation of you and not an image of someone else.
- You should have permission to use the image you submit. If it was taken by a professional photographer, you will have permission from the photographer to use the photo. We need either written evidence of this permission or the name of the photographer as well as their website to include in a photo credit.
By agreeing to the terms and conditions you are declaring:
- That all information provided by you is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- You understand that http://www.mumlifestories.com and their associated administrators are not promising an increase in followers or sales as a result of your story being published, but do hope that you receive positive results in these areas.
We simply hope you understand that all the information and images you submit to us will be publicly displayed for many people to see. We also post on several social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Can’t wait to hear from you and learn about your unique Mum Life Story! E-mail us at email@example.com or fill in the form below.
Get your FREE Ebook
The pace and intensity of our lives, both at work and at home, leave many of us feeling like a person riding a frantically galloping horse. Our day-to-day incessant busyness — too much to do and not enough time.
With this ebook you will learn to approach your days in another way, reducing stress and getting results through prioritizing, leveraging and focus!